SA Ch Megan Rosemary
Megan was the foundation bitch for our kennel. She was our first South African champion and was the dam of our first homebred champion.
At Championship shows Megan won 5 CCs, 13 RCCs, 1 Best of Breed, 3 Reserve Best of Breeds and 1 Best Puppy.
At Open shows she also won 1 Best Puppy in Group, a Group 2nd, a Group 4th and a Reserve Best in Show.
SA Ch Gladwen Forever Amber of Glenaffric
Dam to our kennel’s first wheaten Scottish Terriers, Amber won 12 CCs, 3RCCs, 4 Best of Breed, 4 Reserve Best of Breed and 1 Best Puppy.
- Reserve Best Junior in Group at Highway Kennel Club 1999.
SA Ch Bardriaan Charming Boy of Glenaffric
Charmer was the first South African bred wheaten Champion
His awards include 7 CCs, 2 RCCs, 6 Best of Breed, 11 Reserve Best of Breed, 3 Best Puppy and 1 RCACIB.
- 4th in Puppy Group at Celtic Breeds of Western Transvaal 1999,
- 4th in Group at Margate Kennel Club 2000
- 3rd in Group at Sasolburg Kennel Club 2000
Charmer was also our first agility dog, proving that Scotties can jump!
SA Ch Bardriaan Double Trouble of Glenaffric
Charmer’s half brother Douglas has been our most successful show dog to date. He won 20 CCs, 6 RCCs, 8 Best of Breed, 13 Reserve Best of Breed and 7 Best Puppy. He qualified for the SA Ladies Kennel Association Junior Dog of the Year 2000
- Reserve Best Puppy in Group at Walmer & Suburban Kennel Club 2000
- Reserve Best Puppy in Group Eastern Districts Kennel Club 2000
- 3rd in Puppy Group at Natal Coast Kennel Club 2000
- 3rd Best Junior in Group at Breede Rivier Kennel Club
- Best Junior in Group at Cape Town Kennel Club 2000
- Best Junior in Show at The Cape Terrier Club 2000
- Best Junior in Group Western Province Kennel Club 2000
- 3rd Best Junior in Group at Hottentots Holland Kennel Club 2000
- 3rd Best in Group Natal Coast Kennel Club 20013
- Reserve Best in Group Uitenhage Kennel Club 2003
SA Ch Glenaffric Lavender’s Blue of Colinglen
From our very first litter, Blue was our first homebred Champion. A delight to show and a sweetheart at home. Blue was mother to SA Ch Glenaffric Little Miss Muffet of Cessnock.
When we left South Africa she moved to Angela dos Santos to become her first Scottie to join her successful kennel of West Highland White Terriers.
Whilst with us she won 13 CCs, 8 RCCs, 3 Reserve Best of Breed, and 13 Best Puppy. She also won a CACIB at the FCI Gauteng 2001 show and qualified for the SA Ladies Kennel Association Junior Dog of the Year 2001.
- Reserve Best Puppy in Group Margate Kennel Club 2000
- Reserve Best Puppy in Group Sasolburg Kennel Club 2000
- 3rd Best Puppy in Group Breede Rivier Kennel Club 2000
- 4th Best Puppy in Group Western Province Kennel Club 2000
- 4th Best Puppy in Group Hottentots Holland Kennel Club 2000
SA Ch Bardriaan Just Do It Jade of Glenaffric
Daughter to Douglas, Jade was a lovely girl to show
She won 12 CCs, 5 RCCs, 8 Best Puppy, 1 Best of Breed and 2 Reserve Best of Breed.
- 4th in Group Uitenhage Kennel Club 2001
Although shown very little after our move to England, Jade was our first dog to have a Stud Book entry.
SA Ch Glenaffric Golden Charm
Peter was our first homebred wheaten and whilst I had no intention of keeping a boy from this litter, he quickly wriggled his way into staying.
He won 8 CCs, 5 RCCs, 2 Best of Breed, 4 Reserve Best of Breed and 1 CACIB.
- Best Junior in Show at Transvaal Terrier Club 2002
- 4th Best in Group at FCI Cape Town 2002
Peter was also an agility Scottie
SA Ch Glenaffric Banksia Rose
Shown sparingly due to family commitments, Rosie still managed to win 7 CCs and 3 Reserve Best of Breed.
SA Ch Entle Neliswe of Glenaffric
Our first Ridgeback and dam to our only Ridgeback Litter. Roxie won 5 CCs plus the coveted 2 point CC, 6 RCCs, 2 Reserve Best of Breed and 6 Best Puppy.
- 3rd Best Puppy in Group at the East London Kennel Club 2000
Roxie was dam to BIS winning SA Ch Glenaffric Bella the Ball of Roodedraai and Multi award winning Int. Germ. Swiss Ch Glenaffric Ulanyo of Zuritamu.